• St. Joseph Church, 1300 N. Main St., Bluffton, will have Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on Wednesday, Sept. 11, at 5 p.m., Evening Prayer at 6:40 p.m., Benediction at 6:50 p.m. followed by Mass at 7 p.m. for the call to Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty
• Immaculate Conception Church, 500 E. Seventh St., Auburn, has a holy hour Mondays 5:30-6:30 p.m. and every Friday from 11 a.m. to noon. The Adoration Chapel is open Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and people are encouraged to spend time in Adoration and pray for the intentions of life, marriage and religious liberty.
• St. Charles Borromeo Church, 4916 Trier Rd, Fort Wayne, has a holy hour all Fridays from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the chapel.
• Queen of Peace Church in Mishawaka has an hour and a half (3:30-5 p.m.) every Saturday of Adoration and Exposition prior to the Vigil Mass at 5:30 p.m. They dedicate this time in honor of private prayer for the Call to Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty.
• St. Mary of the Assumption Church, Decatur, hosts Eucharistic Exposition on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:30-6 p.m. and on Thursday from 9-10 a.m. and 4:30-8 p.m. The parish asks participants to pray for the protection of marriage, religious freedom and unborn children.
• Our Lady of Good Hope Church, 7215 Saint Joe Rd., Fort Wayne, hosts a holy hour for religious liberty beginning with a rosary at 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday.
Resources for the Call to Prayer can be found at www.usccb.org/life-marriage-liberty. These include a template and suggested dates for a Holy Hour, suggested Prayers of the Faithful, a one-page flyer about the Call to Prayer, and more.
The best news. Delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list today.